B.A. Business Economics or Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics is an undergraduate commerce course. Business economics is a course in applied economics and alongside the academic training in order to sharpen essential skills in marketing and communication, the students undergo corporate summer training for about eight weeks, to get a better understanding of business environment and real organizational problems. The duration of the course is three years and its syllabus is divided six semesters. The degree course is an important and career orienting one that opens many scopes for them.
B.A. Business Economics Eligibility
• The candidates should complete their 10+2 or its equivalent exam in Arts stream.
• The marks of admission for this course may vary from college to college.
• In various colleges it conducts entrance exams plus interview and percentage of 12th class for the admission of students.
B.A. Business Economics Course Suitability
• Those who are willing to go for teaching fields at higher degree level i.e. college and university level both in private and government institutions.
• They should have effective and persuasive written and oral communication skills; numeracy and the ability to research, interpret and use business and financial data and information.
• Candidates also possess the self-reliance, initiative and the ability to manage time, projects and resources.
• They should also have a creative problem-solving approach and sound, logical decision-making skills.
How is B.A. Business Economics Course Beneficial?
• Degree serves as a basis for further higher studies and research in this field such as M.A., M.Phil , Ph.D. for further studies.
• They are also selected by many Indian and foreign companies conduct campus placements in the business schools so that the students can straight away join any company as soon as they complete their course.
• Applicants have also the option of choosing the field of teaching as the Business schools is mushrooming rapidly.
• They can also set up their own business is another option for the graduate as he has sufficient knowledge about the industry through his education.
B.A. Business Economics Employment Areas
• Stock markets
• Corporate Sector
• Research and Business
B.A. Business Economics Job Types
• Manager - Medical Economics
• Economics Business Analyst
• Business Analyst Deployment Economics
• Teacher and Tutor
• Business Finance - Business Economics Associate
• Economics Business Manager
• Analyst - Business Planning & Finance
• Sr. Analyst - Business Analytics
• Marketing, Sales, Business Development Executives
• Business Manager - Analytics
• Business Analyst
Advance Courses in Business Economics
• M.A. (Business Economics)
• M. Phil. (Business Economics)
• Ph.D. (Business Economics)