B.B.A. Banking & Finance or Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking & Finance is an undergraduate Commerce course. Banking and Finance is the course of study of fundamentals and concepts used and practiced in the banking and finance sectors. The B.B.A. (Banking & Finance) degree course covers the study of the basic concepts of management with specialized training in subjects such as International Banking and Finance, Treasury Operations, Risk Management, Investment Banking, Project & Infrastructure, etc. The full three year degree course consists of six semesters in which the first four semesters are common to all the BBA programs and the rest two concentrate and focus on the specialized subjects and topics related to the fields of Banking & Finance.
B.B.A. Banking & Finance Eligibility
• The basic eligibility criterion for pursuing B.B.A. (Banking & Finance) degree is qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board of the country.
B.B.A. Banking & Finance Course Suitability
• Those who have apt skills like professionalism and dynamism are two major essential qualities needed for this career.
• Other necessary skills are the basic knowledge of the industry, good communication skills both written and verbal, interpersonal skills, leadership qualities, capacity to motivate team members, ability to deal with customers, ability to use computers and related technology and an alert nature.
• One should also possess a mathematical aptitude, a clear logical and analytical mind, diplomacy, sincerity and sound knowledge of the banking system with up-to-date knowledge of recent developments.
• Candidates who want to join foreign sector banks one needs specialization in some specific areas like project analysis, credit appraisal skills, managing huge loan portfolios and foreign exchange.
How is B.B.A. Banking & Finance Course Beneficial?
• B.B.A. (Banking & Finance) degree courses are designed to create efficient and up-to-date financial-banking planners.
• This degree provides students with a basic understanding of the financial and banking industry.
• Exposure to worldwide competition and deregulation in Indian financial sector has led to the demand and facility of better quality banking products and services.
• The financial sector is estimated to have more than two lakh jobs in this year.
• The B.B.A. (Banking & Finance) degree course prepares students for a professional qualification in banking sector and provides a solid base in the field of Banking and Finance, thus making it easier to acquire a leadership / managerial role in the banking and financial sector.
B.B.A. Banking & Finance Employment Areas
• Insurance Industry
• Charity Associations
• Business Schools
• Savings and Loan Associations
• Credit Unions
• Mortgage Companies
• Finance Companies
• Shopping Malls
• Companies and Firms
B.B.A. Banking & Finance Job Types
• Finance Executive
• Assistant Controller
• Personal Financial Advisor
• Financial Analyst
• Financial Consultant
• Financial Manager
• Internal Auditor
• Investment Analyst
• Credit Analyst
• Loan Counsellor
• Loan Officer
• Marketing and Sales Executive
• Business Analyst
• Finance Officer
• Management Analyst
• Recovery Agent
• Research Analyst
• Tax Assistant