B.B.A. Accounting & Finance or Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting & Finance is an undergraduate Commerce course. Account and Finance course is the study in accounting, financial planning, economics, and other similar areas of operation in any organization or business. The full three year degree course consists of six semesters in which the first four semesters are common to all the B.B.A. programs and the rest two concentrate and focus on the specialized subjects and topics related to the fields of Accounting & Finance. After passing the course students have many jobs in various fields.
B.B.A. Accounting & Finance Eligibility
• The basic eligibility criterion for pursuing B.B.A. (Accounting & Finance) degree is qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board of the country.
B.B.A. Accounting & Finance Course Suitability
• They should have the knowledge and awareness of business organizations, including how they operate and are managed, which may enhance your commercial awareness, particularly if the course involves a work placement or case studies.
• They have the knowledge of gaining an insight into the contemporary theories and the practice of financial institutions.
• They have problem-solving and analytical ability-developed from the numerical aspects of your studies and from exercises and project work.
• They should also have oral and written communication skills; ability to argue your case and negotiate; knowledge of global business issues and language skills.
How is B.B.A. Accounting & Finance Course Beneficial?
• B.B.A. (Accounting & Finance) degree makes one eligible to work in Accounts and Finance departments of various firms & companies, banks, government departments and agencies, educational institutions and a number of other types of organizations.
• The B.B.A. (Accounting & Finance) degree course prepares students for a professional qualification in accounting and provides a solid base in the field of Accounting and Finance, thus making it easier to acquire a leadership / managerial role in the financial sector.
• Besides being eligible for further higher studies in the field of Accounting and Finance and subsequently taking up the job of lecturer / teacher in several universities and colleges after attaining higher qualifications.
• Applicants can work as freelancers; work separately by taking assignments from small venture for maintaining their accounts on daily or weekly basis; they have opportunities available both in India and foreign countries as well.
B.B.A. Accounting & Finance Employment Areas
• Insurance Industry
• Charity Associations
• Business Schools
• Savings and Loan Associations
• Credit Unions
• Mortgage Companies
• Finance Companies
• Shopping Malls
B.B.A. Accounting & Finance Job Types
• Accounts & Finance Consultant
• Accounts Assistant with a Chartered Accountant
• Accounts Executive
• Accounts Officer
• Assistant Controller
• Business Analyst
• Equity Research Analyst
• Finance Executive
• Finance Officer
• Internal Auditor
• Personal Financial Adviser
• Research Analyst
• Tax Assistant