Bachelor of Pharmacy
BSc Cardiac Perfusion Technology
B.Sc. in Medical Imaging Technology (BMIT)
BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology (Integrated BSc NMT)
BSc (Health Information Administration)
B.Sc Medical Technology
BSc (Hons) in Optometry & Ophthalmic Techniques (BSCHOT)
B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT)
B.Sc. - Occupational Therapy
B.Sc. - Physiotherapy
Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP)
Professional Diploma in Clinical Research (PDCR)
B.M.R.Sc (Bachelor of Medical Record Science)
The course shall be called “BACHELOR OF MEDICAL RECORD SCIENCE” (BMRSc) The course shall be of three years. The course is designed to enable students to acquire knowledge and skill in Medical Record Science and Management, Hospital needs, Information architect, Electronic handling of medical records, Storage archival, Decision support systems, and Business perspective. Obtain enough knowledge of the popular organization of scientific certification with computerization, information search and recovery. Apply valuable communication skills and strategies in communications with multidisciplinary and multi-facility professionals. Acquire knowledge of networking of hospitals and institutions by the internet and intranet.
Candidates would have passed the qualifying examinations after a period of 12 years
of study in the following subjects : English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidates should have passed in all subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Academic) conducted by State Boards or any other equivalent examination in one and the same attempt in the subjects
AGE LIMIT FOR ADMISSION
Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete the said age or or before 31st December of the said year.
1. To have an exposure to the vast strides in the classification and codification of drugs,
diseases and their treatment, and in the organization of hospitals.
2. To acquire sufficient knowledge of the prevailing system of scientific documentation
with computerization, information search and retrieval.
3. To acquire knowledge of the networking of hospitals and institutions by the Internet
4. To get familiarity with large databases dealing with various categories of
entities such as diseases, pathological conditions, symptoms, drugs and concepts such as ‘data mining’
5. To acquire knowledge of the current trends in Medical Record Science like health
insurance and third party payers.
6. To integrate advanced knowledge and skills in health care data.
7. Apply effective communication skills and strategies in interactions with
multidisciplinary and multi-facility professionals.